I tag you if you dare show your house in its current condition, or if you're like me and haven't had anything to post for awhile.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Picture Post/Reason to be embarrassed
Well here's a picture tag and I've gotta say it's a little embarrassing. But whatever, I can hack it.
1. Here's our awesome laundry room. That box holds Scott's Nintendo that was sitting in the front room forever so I moved it to the laundry room. Brilliant.
2. Here's the closet. Ya it's kind of messy, but don't worry, it's been much worse.
3. Self Portrait...Seriously?
4. Kitchen Sink. Pretty exciting. (Don't worry, that is a sippy cup and a bottle there - Corbin seems to think his sippy cup is some mean monster and refuses to drink his milk out of it!)
5. The fridge. Yep, I bet you're jealous.
6. Favorite pair of shoes. What can I say, I love the color red (plus they cost like $18).
7. What my baby is doing right now. That's our mouse pad he has stolen from the office and brought into the kitchen where he will no doubt wind up putting it in the tupperware drawer.

8. My favorite room is a toss-up between the family room and the kitchen. It's all connected so it's basically like one room. Plus this is where I spend 95% of my time.

9. Bathrooms number 1 and 2. In case you are wondering about the white board in Bathroom 2 I'll explain it: In my parenting class she encouraged us to get a whiteboard and then write something nice about your spouse everyday. It's really cute and fun.
I tag you if you dare show your house in its current condition, or if you're like me and haven't had anything to post for awhile.
I tag you if you dare show your house in its current condition, or if you're like me and haven't had anything to post for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This is a cute picture post! Where you tagged by someone of what?
that was suppose to read "or what"!
YAY! I'm so glad the tag got around to you... I was going to tag you but I figured that Christy would. You're house is cute - I'm going to come over sometime and see it ...hehehe! Ü
Barf. Your house is SO clean (but what did I expect Bree???)
wasnt this FUN? thanks for doing it!
You think your closet is messy?
Crud! If only I had looked at your blog a couple hours later!!! You totally got my house at IT'S WORST! Your house...embarrassing?? Ha! Wait till your kids get older and you are PREGO. Loves though, it was fun.
Fun post. Maybe we'll have to do it. I love your kitchen, by the way and am impressed with how clean your house is. Way to go!
-- Melissa
https://www.kopimukukita.online
Post a Comment