This is going to be a random Corbin post so get excited.

Here Corbin is being ever so helpful to his mom in the kitchen. Notice the spilled nutmeg on the ground. Our vacuum still reeks whenever we use it.

Don't really know what to say about this picture. Sometimes we find him doing well, whatever he pleases.

This picture was taken before he could actually crawl out of his crib. We knew we were in trouble though.

Watch out, he is an open mouth kisser.

We were trying to decide what to do for Corbin for Halloween and wondered if we could sausage him into last year's outfit. Luckily I found a steal for this cute dragon costume at Savers. This costume is much warmer which is good because I doubt it will be as warm as last year. That was just craziness.

Corbin loves his costume. I think he would probably wear it all the time if I let him.
5 comments:
He is so funny! I love that costume! Cute boy!
That is awesome! What a cutie.
very cute!
He makes an adorable little dragon. Good find. He's so cute.
What a funny kiddo!
Post a Comment