Sunday, June 27, 2010
There's not anything really to report this week. Scott went to Salt Lake for work and I actually took both kids to the park and the store. I know, I know, it's almost like I'm a regular mom. It's different when your husband works from home and you get used to the luxury of leaving your sleeping baby home. It was good practice for when I have to be a real mom. J/K. We went out for family ice-cream last night and that was about the highlight of the week. No really it was fun. I did go to a garage sale yesterday and got at least $200 worth of nice shirts and running clothes for $8. I'm totally stoked about it. We are leaving for St. George on Friday for a Cannon relaxo vacation. We can't wait!
Gabby finally rolled over yesterday June 28th. Yeah for her.
Do we have a future twilight fan? Gabby always tries to tilt her head back and watch TV. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, am I right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
super cute! :)
How darling! I'm excited to see you and these cute little kids!
Post a Comment