Exciting events of the week: Harry Potter. We never go to movies, but I knew I had to see this one. There was no one to babysit and I couldn't handle it, so luckily my friend Jen went with me. Scott stayed home and babysat. I think he was more than okay with saving some G's. It was fun to go on the premier night. When we got there the line was so long we thought we would be stuck on the front row for sure. Well we were way wrong, movie theaters fit a lot of people. I loved it, I think I will have to re-read that series one of these days. So good.
On Thursday I drove out to Kuna to hang out with Anna and her kids. I feel like Corbin definitely needs friends to play with sometimes so he had a good time playing with his cousins. On Friday we went and got ice cream and went to the river again and I had a blizzard which I haven't had in forever. Be still my heart. On Saturday we decided to go to the river again, can you believe it? We packed up a picnic lunch and put on our suits and had a grand time. Corbin got to float a small section of the river a bunch of times and we all played in the sand. It was great. We will do it again soon for sure.
Only 3 more weeks until Gabby is in nursery, and only 3 more weeks after that and new baby will be due. Crazy times.
Just trying curlers again. Curlers won't work for church because she is always taking a nap before church and they would never stay in. It's still kind of fun to experiment sometimes.

Corbin likes to get in bed with Gabby sometimes and watch movies together on his movie player. Holy cheeser smile.
On Monday night we went and scoped out a place on the greenbelt to take the mutual girls on Wednesday for a bike ride. We love the Boise river, it's so pretty and fun. It turns out that the mutual bike ride was not meant to be, we had mishap after mishap trying to get to the greenbelt and we ended up at the park by our houses and played games. It was still good times.
On Thursday I drove out to Kuna to hang out with Anna and her kids. I feel like Corbin definitely needs friends to play with sometimes so he had a good time playing with his cousins. On Friday we went and got ice cream and went to the river again and I had a blizzard which I haven't had in forever. Be still my heart. On Saturday we decided to go to the river again, can you believe it? We packed up a picnic lunch and put on our suits and had a grand time. Corbin got to float a small section of the river a bunch of times and we all played in the sand. It was great. We will do it again soon for sure.
Only 3 more weeks until Gabby is in nursery, and only 3 more weeks after that and new baby will be due. Crazy times.
7 comments:
You rock!
Cute curlers. Wish we had some kind of river or beach around here (we have a reservoir close, but its beach is full of duck poo). Good luck with the next couple of weeks!
Eva, I don't know why you think I rock but hey I'll take it. You rock!
i love the pic of you sitting on the beach!!! such a good momma and such a cute belly!!!!
miss gabby is so cute! i can't believe our babies are almost in nursery!!!! crazy!
p.s. i love that you blog every sunday. such a great habit! i need to be better! i really look forward to your posts every week! :-)
I LOVED the last Harry otter movie. Wow - there'a a letter that doesn't work on my keyboard. Sorry. Corbin is great at floating rivers. Sounds like such fun.
put a pair of undies on Gabbys head over the curlers. Or a night cap :) It helps a ton. I slept in curlers clear up through high school - the ultimate sign of laziness. And I mUST know where you found a beach on the boise river?! Thats super fun. Please bring the kids over to play anytime. I am ALWAYS up for some crazy naked cousin backyard shenanigans. I too went to HP - totally awesome.
Post a Comment