Monday, July 30, 2007
Off to Redfish
Mitzi and I are just waiting for our tinfoil dinners to finish pre-cooking before we head off to Redfish Lake for the Beal family's annual summer campout. I am planning on taking lots of pictures and video of the beautiful locale which I will be posting when we get back for all to see and enjoy. We have been looking forward to this ever since we were unable to attend last year because I was teaching for my first time at BYU and Mitzi was knee deep in her chemistry class at UVSC. This summer, on the other hand, we are both available to attend and we are so excited about it! We hope everyone else has as much fun this summer as we're about to have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun. I'm excited to see some pics of the much mentioned Redfish Lake.
Yeah for vacations!! Hope you guys have fun! Make sure to post lots of pictures when you get back:)
Post a Comment