Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

Scott and I decided to go to Arco for General Conference weekend at the last minute. We knew Gabe and Christy and Trisha and Travis were all coming. Chase was also home from BYU-I for the weekend. When we got there we found out that Trisha wasn't going to make it. That was understandable considering she has 4 kids, including a baby that is only a few weeks old. The weekend was filled with eating too much yummy food, playing with the farm animals, 4-wheeling, and watching movies. On Friday night my mom and I went to Keaton's football game and sat by one of my friends from high school (Travis Andersen) and his wife and we just laughed and talked to them all night. It was so fun. We "watched" General Conference as well but let's face it, it's pretty hard to focus with so many people around. Good thing it's in the next Ensign.

Here are some pictures from our illustrious trip:

Here is a more updated picture of Corbin's awesomely sweet vampire fangs.

On the drive there is this pretty section that Scott wanted to stop at to take pictures. The fall leaves were so colorful!

Corbin loves to play on the trampoline!

We took Corbin to see the cows. He didn't quite know what to think with so many cows around and he became a bit concerned when they would move in close and get a mouth full of hay. Corbin liked grabbing the wet noses of the cows at the petting zoo, but here they were just out of reach...until he slipped and fell into the trough. Daddy had to rescue him before he got sniffed to death.

And now for some videos:

Corbin walks around with our pumpkin decorations and we think it's quite funny. He's getting better at standing on his own but has yet to take his first independent steps.



Corbin loves to see the farm animals, but sometimes he just gets too excited and screams, scaring them away.

9 comments:

Anna Beal said...

What a great last minute idea!! Sounds like a party.
That baby is so dang cute. He is growing like a weed.

Jonas and JJ Huff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine Elaine said...

Oh my cute. I love the fangs!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little guy. He just gets to excited to play with the animals. So funny! I love that you guys always post videos. They're my favorite:)

Karen said...

Nice fangs!! Those are such cute pictures with the cows.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Those pictures of him with the cows are hilarious! Gorgeous pictures. Sounds really fun. By the way, those fangs are awesome. I can't believe they are gonna look so good for halloween!

Jarom

Scot and Jenny said...

I am going to have say that those picture with cows are so cute as well! I love pictures like that!

BlogMOMster said...

With those fangs, shouldn't you consider "Dracula" for his Halloween costume? None of my kids got their fangs first - the moved from the middle out?! I love that Corbin loves animals, just like me. Glad you had such a nice trip for Conference.

Jarom and Melissa said...

What an adorable baby! I know Bryson is cute too, but it's so fun to see Corbin pushing things, scaring animals, and crawling around. I can't wait. Too funny about the cows.
-- Melissa