Not much else is going on. A lady in my ward teaches English to refugees and she needed a sub, so I did that on Friday and will be doing that two more times next week. It's only for a couple of hours in the morning. It's really weird trying to teach people English. I've never done anything like it. It's pretty cool though. I might be doing that every once in awhile. This is a good thing so I can pay back Scott for my overspending on my personal fund. I am trying to get into sewing and it is one expensive hobby. I am working on a quilt and will be soon working on a couple of ottomans/bean bags. Stay tuned for pictures. I am completely incompetent to all things sewing, but luckily I have a friend in my ward who not only is the best seamstress I have ever met, but she also lets me come over for every little thing because sewing is hard stuff. Well only if your a little special like me. Thanks Jen!
Oh and our stake is involved in a multi-stake dance festival and Scott and I are the dance representatives for our ward. We have started the adult practices and it's tons of fun. We start teaching the youth in a couple of weeks. That should be interesting.
8 comments:
Mitz your not that special - your learning and it takes practice. I've had 20 years to master this. Doesn't that make it sound like I am sooooo old. Compared to you I guess I am sorta old! I am losing my hair in an old person sort of way. By the way readers Mitz is actually really good at sewing for a girl that just started. She is tackling all the hard things head on. Keep it up and you can start another blog " A Sewing Fool Named Mitzi" Smiles!!!
Cute pictures of Corbin. That last one of him holding on to the side of the crib cracks me up! I can't wait to see this quilt you have been working on!
Glad you can support your sewing habit. .. or at least try. Teaching does come in handy, doesn't it? Good luck with the dance festival too. Corbin is adorable. I like the hand holding the rail. Classic!
-- Melissa
He is so cute! That is cool that you're starting to sew! that is cool!
I'm excited to see your sewing projects. Ottoman? That's cool. And I think you can sew, even if someone is helping you. That bag you made a while back turned out DARLING (as Tamn would say!).
OK, so I have a confession to make:
I read your title "Is it time for another baby post?" like a question asking if you guys should be thinking about having numero dos. I also thought, DANG! I guess Corbin is a really well-behaved boy and they are feeling a real sense of procreative urgency.
Melissa had to explain to me that you meant simply that it was time to post another blog entry about your current baby.
Totally funny.
Jarom
Don't worry Jarom apparently two of Scott's sisters thought the same thing. That's so funny!
https://www.kopimukukita.online
Post a Comment