Corbin had a birthday celebration in Utah with Scott's family and we had a pretty lack luster celebration in Idaho. I made him a cake and he wouldn't eat one bite! Which is weird because he eats almost anything. I guess I should be thankful that my baby would rather eat a plate full of broccoli than cake. We went to the doctor for his shots and check-up and he keeps getting skinnier and skinnier. Which is surprising if you could see this boy eat. He eats more than me at supper sometimes. I guess when you are in constant motion you tend to lose some baby fat.
Weight: 21lbs 12 oz -30%
Height: 31 1/2 inches-90%
Head Cirumfrance: 48 cm 90%
I guess he's like his dad, tall, skinny, with a big head.





Corbin is the only grandchild on the Cannon side. Can you tell? Between Christmas and his birthday it was just lucky we were able to fit it all in the car.
On New Year's Eve we had some family come over and Brigitte just thought Corbin was so funny. Of course we missed all of the good stuff before we got out the camera but you kind of get the idea.
3 comments:
Those are some pretty good stats. He might be on the tall and skinny side, but there are much worse things. He's cute. We'll see if Bryson can be in the 10th percentile by his first birthday in any category, but I'm not going to count on it. My goodness, I can't believe the loot that Corbin got. He IS the only Cannon grandchild, which is great for him. That video is funny. Bryson thinks his older cousins are hilarious too. Thanks for sharing. He's growing up.
-- Melissa
Hi Mitzi~
Gosh I can't believe how fast Corbin is growing! Sounds like your Christmas was well - not my idea of fun- donating blood and getting the flu- ooh. That's too bad.
Christy mentioned to me that you guys got some kind of a DVD player that edits movies and I was wondering what it was? Post about it okay?
Thanks!
Sherry
https://www.kopimukukita.online
Post a Comment