
I can't believe it. I am officially in the last trimester. Things are going great. I haven't had heart burn so far which is exciting. I think I had pretty bad heart burn from 5 or 6 months on when I was pregnant with Corbin. Hopefully with this pregnancy I'll get lucky. I think my stomach is definitely bigger with baby number two but I hear that's common. Scott thinks so too, he's a little terrified at how big my belly is going to get. I tell him, "just you wait." I'm finding it more difficult to do the household chores and I'm starting to get more tired again. Carrying a huge bowling ball in your belly can make a person tired. Other than the little annoyances of pregnancy I couldn't be more happy about the way I'm feeling and things seem to be going great. I hope to continue to cook this baby until she is well done.
11 comments:
You are SUPER cute!! I wish I was that small!!! I can't believe we are already 7 months ... it sure has flown, huh??
You look great! So does your tree.
You look beautiful! This will be a nice chance for Scott to take over the cleaning and chores, right Scott?
Looks like your still carrying pretty high, which is probably more comfortable then the alternative. I remember you guys coming over to our apartment and you having a rasberry or something and about dying of hearthburn. Totally hilarious. Good luck.
Jarom
Such a cute Prego mama! I am so glad its been fairly easy so far. As far as getting big...I swear it gets worse with each kid.
You look great! I hope the heartburn never comes. I also love your decorations.
you don't look 7 months prego... plus the rest of your body looks 0 months prego. that's pretty fantastic.
um, when i told the Music class moms that you were 7 months pregnant they all looked horrified and cried out in disbelief. Nobody even thought you were expecting. You make me look like a beached whale. Lets do a nice side by side shot so you can hang it on your fridge and feel awesome!!! And I cant wait to see and hold your little girl! It will be fun to have new babies together.
Christy,
You need to seriously stop smoking crack. It's not good for the baby.
You look so great! I'm glad things are going well!
You're looking good. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and all that comes with it. I'm so glad everything's going well for you.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment