Corbin and Gabby both had doctor's appointments this week, luckily Scott came with me. Corbin ended up being 13 days too early to get his next shot (annoying) oh well. He pretty much had a nice freak out when the doctor was trying to check him out. Gabby did too, she barely lets me dress her without screaming so she certainly wasn't going to like a doctor poking and prodding her. Good times.

Gabby didn't want to go to bed yet last night and she only likes to be held like this. We watched SYTYCD for a little while together.

Gabby is a little below the curve on rolling over, that's because I pretty much never give her tummy time. She HATES it and I couldn't handle it. I hated listening to her scream so I didn't worry too much about it. Every time I go to the doctor I feel like I'm getting graded and I didn't get a good grade on that, so it's time to step it up a little. Poor little Gabby is going to be in baby boot camp from here on out. J/K, but I am going to give her tummy time now. I figure I'll do it every session of awake time for a couple of minutes or until she starts screaming bloody murder, whichever comes first. As you can see she's a drooler too. At least she has an excuse, she's working on a couple of teeth. Corbin on the other hand...

Gabrielle's 4 month stats:
Weight 13-6. 45%
Height 24, 50%
Head Circ. 41, 50%

Corbin: 4 months
Weight: 16-2, 77%
Height: 26 1/4, 92%
Head Circ. 43 1/2, 90%

Corbin: 2 1/2 years (on the 27th)
Weight: 31, 55%
Height 371/8, 90% (tall and skinny like his daddy)

Everything looked great with Corbin. We told him our only concern was how disgustingly drooly he is. He didn't have any advice, he only mentioned that over the years only 2 girl patients were ever like that and that it was much more common for the boys. One more reason why boys are gross. Just Kidding.

Corbin is as cute and fun as ever. He is hilarious. Apparently I say "dang it" a lot and grunt when I get mad. The other day Corbin was throwing dirt out of the garden box and before I could even yell at him he impersonated me grunting out of aggravation and said "dang it." It was too funny. Is it wrong that I think it cracks me up when he says dang it?
3 comments:
Jaxton rolled over for the first time on Wed evening. So exciting!! One benefit to me being at work during the day, is that Shawn has no problem doing tummy time with Jax while I'm gone! :) I was like you and couldn't stand to hear the screams!! :)
What a cutie she is!
Cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment