On Saturday I had lunch with my friend Jessica, it was fun to see her again. Scott was busy with work until about 5:00. We picked apples from the apple tree in the back yard. I am going to make applesauce next week. (I'm waiting for Lana to return so I can borrow her apple grinder). We went to Hires for dinner and then we put our kids to bed and drove down and hung out with Royce and Annika until 1:00 in the morning. We didn't get home until 2:00 a.m. I think I am still trying to make up for that. It was totally worth it and it was worth being towed too. Darn. Oh well. On Sunday we decided to just kind of take it easy in the morning and then drive home. We were already pretty exhausted and couldn't quite handle the thought of getting everyone ready for church, wrangling children in church, getting home from church, and being in the car for 6 hours after that. It was a fun trip and Corbin was in absolute heaven. He loves his Nana so much. Gabby was a real trooper and she hardly crabbed at all.
Gabby is just getting cuter and more fun everyday. She has been in a much better mood lately and she is so adorable I just want to eat her up. She almost has 6 teeth. She has four teeth on top, two are popped and the other two will be out by the end of the week. She has 2 bottom teeth. My favorite thing is when she laughs at Corbin. He got her laughing pretty good in the car tonight. I love hearing that.
Corbin just seems more and more like a little boy everyday. He talks so much and I love when I hear new things. Yesterday I was making rolls and he came over to see what I was doing. I told him I was making rolls to which he replied "why?" He hasn't ever asked that before, it's so fun to see him continue to grow and learn. I've downloaded a bunch of kids songs on my iPod and he loves it. As soon as the song ends he says "do it again." Love him.
These pictures were taken at the Wheeler Farm. Corbin loves tractors and pretty much anything with wheels. If my dad can't find anyone else to take over the farm I think Corbin might do it.

7 comments:
OHHH my crap those pictures of Crabby Gab were sooo stinkin cute!!! Even if she totally hates me!!! What did I do to deserve this!!!
Such cute kids! 2 more weeks!!
gabby is SO so cute!! oh my word, she is beautiful! i love her little smile! :)
She is so darling! I LOVED having you here to visit with the two most wonderful little kids in the world. Jeff seems right at home with little Gabby in his arms. And Corbin is my grandson "McDreamy". They are such cuties. I just hate when you leave.
Adorable pictures of the kids. So cute! Glad things are going well and you had a good trip to Salt Lake.
Hey there! It's Aubrey Messick, The Mormon Bachelorette! :) I noticed a comment you left on your friend Jill Manning's blog that concerned me a little. Immodest? I would love to chat more about this...as I know some people were not aware that I was wearing a ONE-PIECE swimsuit that day on the sailboat and work-out clothes while playing tennis, etc... It has always been my goal to be modest in all I do and uphold the standards of the church at all times. I am an endowed member of the church and take great pride in representing the church as a modest disciple of Christ. If you still want to chat more, I would love to. Send me an email at: aubreymessick@gmail.com. Thanks! :)
Gabby is freaking adorable! Love her little outfits.
Post a Comment