On Friday we pretty much just hung around. We went to Hires for lunch and then we went to Harry Potter. I loved it! Later that night Carole, Amanda, and I went to Target. Their Target is much nicer than the Boise one. I was in heaven. I bought some pre-school games for Corbin for Christmas and got a good deal on a shirt I wanted.
On Saturday we went on the Heber Creeper. It's an old train that goes about 10mph. It was good times. Clark and Amanda did some caroling and Gabby did some crabbing. Clark held Gabby for at least 30 minutes until she finally surrendered right as we were pulling into the station. We went to lunch and came home and watched the BYU, Utah game. I took a nap. That night my friend Jessica came over with her boyfriend and we played some games. We woke up Sunday morning to snow. We were trying to decide whether or not to come home and Scott looked up the roads and it didn't look too bad. We were wrong. They were terrible the whole time, until we got about halfway and they made us turn around because they were closing the freeway. Good times. Luckily our kids were little champions and weren't fazed a bit. We got back to Salt Lake and spent another night there. The next day the freeway was still closed but was projected to be open at 12:00. We kind of hung around and waited, which was good since they didn't open the freeway until 1:00. We finally made it to home sweet home. We had a really fun time as always with the Cannons. Corbin absolutely loves going to Nana's house. Gabby on the other hand continues not to really care for people.






5 comments:
that train ride looks FUN!!! what a bummer that they closed the road. i would have been tiiiiiicked!!!!
your kids are getting so big!!! they are both so cute! i think gabby is your TWIN!
Wow. I'm so glad you made it back safe.
Loved hearing about your holiday!!! As far as Christmas and babies go, no worries...I'm not planning on any sleep and everyone else can get over the idea of sleep with a house full of babies. Who needs sleep! HA! HA!
The "Gabby (screaming) and Grandpa on the train" picture is fantastic. Hope you guys had a good time.
Jarom
What a fun train ride. Glad you got to spend time with Scott's family for Thanksgiving. I love the family picture in front of the train too.
Post a Comment