Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's finally March, hooray. I can't wait for spring, in fact I just got back from a gardening class and that makes me really want it to get here. Of course we still don't have enough sun but we will continue to try to grow a garden. And by we I mean Scott, like I even stand a chance to help out with his baby. We are leaving on our Hawaiian cruise in 10 days and we will be gone for 10 days. My brother and his wife are going to watch our children. That is a long time to leave them but they will have fun and so will we. I will miss them a lot!

Corbin still takes a nap most days, but some days he doesn't. We just put him in his room and he plays until he falls asleep or he doesn't. On this day I went to check on him and found him at the top of the closet buck naked! What the heck boy. He's so crazy.
On this day he fell asleep before nap time in his fort.
Aunt Nicole bought this swimming suit and I thought it was so adorable I had to make her try it on. So cute!
Corbin got a hold of a spray bottle and continued to fill it up and dump it on Gabby's head until daddy discovered what was going on. Scott says she didn't make a peep. Look at her lips they are blue!
Scott says this bird feeder is supposed to be squirrel proof. Uh, I think not.

6 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

that corbin has SPUNK!!! :)

Jen said...

OHHH MY gosh what are ya gonna do with that boy! Naked in his closet - hilarious!

Amber said...

How the heck did he climb to the top of that closet! Wow that is impressive!!!

Melissa said...

Looks like Corbin is still up to his old (and new) antics. That kid has a lot of energy. Poor little Gabby looks so cold all wet. That's one thing big brothers are for, though. Have fun on your cruise and good luck to Scott with the garden this season!

Carole Cannon said...

Oh my heck!!! Poor little Gabbs being picked on by her big brother. That's kind of hilarious.

Anna Beal said...

This post made me laugh so hard Mitzi! Love it!