Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter
Happy Easter everyone. We've had a pretty fun Easter. Luckily my kids aren't old enough to know the difference. I think the young years help parents kind of figure out and establish holiday traditions. We didn't end up going to a big community Easter egg hunt. I didn't want to do the one downtown and hadn't found any closer. I guess our Albertson's does one inside the store that's pretty crazy. Maybe we will try that one next year. Yesterday the kids got their cute Easter baskets from Nana. After lunch we did a little Easter egg hunt in the backyard followed by bike rides. Taking my kids on bike rides is one of my favorite things, but it's already starting to hurt my belly and it isn't very big. I may not be able to take them on bike rides this summer which is a bummer, oh well. Scott is going to have to do it because they love it. Other than that I prepared a lot of our Easter dinner yesterday and did a little shopping. Today was stake conference and our kids did pretty good. Sitting for 2 hours with a 3 year old and a 1 year old is hard! We are having a special Easter dinner tonight and that's about it. I think we are going to watch The Lamb of God video later on.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i love your sunday easter outfits! i didn't get one picture of jax with his easter basket today. man, i'm a bad mom!
Looks like you had a great Easter. Fun that you did an egg hunt in the backyard. We did one at the apartment building. Love the Easter baskets they got and cute outfits too. Fun videos. I love Gabby playing with the ball and crawling in the dirt to get that egg.
Enjoy this fantasy time with your little ones! It will be gone too quickly! I waited all day for your Easter post. We all watched it after Sunday dinner with roars of delight. Dad's favorite part was Gabby zipping over to the coffee table to try to climb up so she could jump on Daddy like Corbin just did. They are so darling! I wish I could have been there. EASTER MAGIC!
Did you buy a bike trailer?
Post a Comment