The week after Hawaii was recovery week. It was so great to sleep in my own bed/couch. I slept great! Last week Scott wanted to go to Utah to work and Corbin has been begging to go to Nana's house for a long time so I decided to take the kids and join him. We drove down Tuesday night and came back on Friday after many protests to stay for the weekend. Scott and I have decided we like to spend conference at home. That's really the only way you can truly relax and actually pay attention to all of conference. On Wednesday Nana bought what seemed like 10,000 eggs so the kids could have an Easter egg hunt. On Thursday night we got together with some of our friends and had a fun time talking with them. After a long winter, we discovered in Utah that our air conditioning wasn't working. That made for an uncomfortable ride home but it wasn't too bad luckily. Double lucky that Nana bought summer jammies that my kids could travel home in without roasting.
My sister Trisha came over to Boise for a few days so on Friday night we headed out to Nampa and had a bbq with everyone. Corbin was very special since he chose not to sleep a wink on the 5 hour drive home but fell asleep later on the 30 minute drive to Nampa. I also met her for breakfast Saturday morning before she headed out of town. Other than that we have just been enjoying conference.



Enjoying Easter candy

Funny Girl

Story Time

Don't worry this lasted like 1 minute
Don't mind Corbin's bare feet. We're a little white trash like that, I don't think I ever wore shoes as a kid.
3 comments:
i couldn't see the last picture :(
but i love the picture of corbin with the easter eggs. how cute!
i'm glad you are having a nice relaxing conference weekend!
xo
The Easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun. Grandmas help make everything fun. Glad you had the chance to recover from Hawaii and had a good conference weekend.
It was so much fun having all of you come to visit! It is my Easter highlight! I haven't had a good Easter egg hunt in years until your little ones came and brought their Easter magic. Come again!
Post a Comment