Let's see, I don't have a lot to say but I have a lot of pictures.
SYTYCD is back on and that is always exciting. I also started season 1
of Downtown Abbey with my friend Jen since she has netflix and I am
number 86 on the waiting list at the library. After having watched a few
episodes I can see why. We enjoyed a few late nights watching those.
Speaking of Jen, when are we doing that again? I also got a season of
Murder She Wrote from the library which I have enjoyed watching. I just like having
something to watch when I don't want to watch live television. Murder
She Wrote is pretty much Castle with less attractive people and
considering it was 25 years ago I'm sure it's much cleaner as well,
which is always a bonus. Other than that I play outside with my kids as
much as possible and we play, work, and eat otter pops like there is no
tomorrow. I took Corbin on a little date to see The Lorax, I'm so glad
they still have dollar theaters. On Thursday night we got a pizza and
went to the park and played in the water. Saturday morning I found some wanted items at a neighborhood garage sale. Those are my favorite! I love summertime!
![]() |
| Piper loves the swing which is extra fun since Gabby hated them and still does. |
| Karate Kids |
| For some reason we think it is hilarious to cart Piper like this, judging by this picture I'm not sure if Piper shares our sentiment. |
| Playing at De Meyer Park, out favorite. |
| "Hi" |
| That water was cold! |
| Piper cut a tooth this week. She is super duper drooly. |
| Silly Gabby |
| I went on a youth temple trip to Twin Falls and I packed 3 bags and a blanket. I used to think I was low maintenance, clearly that is not the case. |
| Ahhh... |

1 comment:
Cute pictures. It's always fun to get an update of your week.
Post a Comment