Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mitzi at 8 Months

The fun continues...

8 comments:

Merry & Gary said...

Hi Mitzi & Scott, Congratulations. Jenny told me that you were expecting. I hope all goes well. You look great.
Merry & Gary Leverton

M said...

Cute picture- you look geat!

M said...

Great!!!

Unknown said...

You might be the cutest pregnant girl ever! You look maybe 6 months, definitely not 8!!! Are you still feeling great or has the misery set in? I often hear 3rd trimesters are as bad as the first.Oh well, almost over yay! And you do get a baby out of it, so totally worth it.

Jed and Kate said...

I don't know how, but I keep forgetting that you're having a baby until you remind me. CRAZY! Seriously, think about it for a sec (I'm sure you've done plenty of this)...but you're going to be parents!!! You'll have an adorable, little, cute baby and experience the incredible miracle that is life and creation! OH MY GOODNESS!! That's HUGE! Wow.

Piper said...

Hey, so you look cute! Good news, It looks like we are for sure coming the weekend of the 29th. All I got to say is you better have your baby by then!

BlogMOMster said...

Hey birthday girl - getting ready to give someone else a birthday soon!

BlogMOMster said...

Hey where's Scott's Sunday thought?