My baby boy was only gone a couple of days, but considering that he's only been born a couple of days, it seemed like a long time. He seems like he's grown noticeably too. I wanted to take another video of him after urging by Jarom, and he was opportunely lying wide awake on his blanket at 7:00am after his breakfast just watching the Today show. You'll be happy to know that after I took this video I put on Planet Earth for him instead so he could learn something more useful than what Tom Cruise believes about Scientology. Of course, a few minutes after I put on Planet Earth, he fell asleep. That's okay I guess because he missed the part about the global warming propaganda, of which I will have none in my house! Anyway, here it is, complete with modified baby-voice narration by me, this time involving some sort of lisp:
3 comments:
Wow! That smile is worth a million bucks! What a little cutie! What did you ever do without him???? I'm enamored.
I don't know whom to thank first, Jarom or Scott. Thanks Jarom, for encouraging Scott to put more video of Corbin on the blog and thanks to Scott for doing it. We are always so excited to see Corbin in action. We love you guys and hope you are all in for some smoother sailing.
Dad
Cute video! I love that he gets the hiccups still. He has gotten bigger, from what I can tell. They go from newborns to babies to toddlers way too fast, it seems. And glad to hear you're pushing the educational programming from an early age. I was outraged to hear that you let him watch the Tom Cruise discussion. Glad to hear they're both feeling better and that work continues to be an adventure for you!
-- Melissa
Post a Comment