Monday, January 21, 2008

More Corbin Pictures and Videos

Baby's happy when he's eating.

Here are a couple more videos and pictures of our baby. He is doing a lot better and is a happy guy. Mitzi is doing better also, although she's still struggling with some of these feeding issues. It's been a rough road, but I think we're over the hump.

Baby and Daddy listening to Rush Limbaugh on Daddy's day off.

Sleepy time. Again, he's pulled his binky out but managed to stay asleep.
He's also thrown his hands up like he does when he's drifting off.

Corbin with Daddy in the office. He watches Planet Earth
from the chair while Daddy works on the computer.

Baby Corbin's head slipped through Mitzi's legs and he
found himself upside down. He didn't seem to mind at all.
It gave us quite a laugh.


Corbin pulling his binky out like a bad bunny.



Mitzi shot her first video of baby Corbin.


7 comments:

Karen said...

Too cute guys!! We love the pics and videos of Corbin. Keep them coming.

Piper said...

Hey guys, we missed you this weekend! I am glad to see that all is going well. Mitzi, you look great! Have you lost all your baby weight already? It sure looks like it.

BlogMOMster said...

Oh! I can tell how much he's grown already! He is starting to fill out some of his tiny sized clothes! What a darling baby!

Sarady said...

You two seriously have the cutest little guy I have ever seen!

Melissa said...

I know you don't like to do video, Mitzi, because you don't like listening to your voice (that's exactly why I had video myself), but we really enjoyed your video of Corbin. (Just for the record, you got that name from us, but we'll settle for Bryson instead.) We also like the pictures, especially the one where he is literally just hanging. Keep the photos coming (sorry Scott, your credit card info, though very thought provoking and informative, is just not as exciting).
-- Melissa

Scot and Jenny said...

He is so cute! I hope we can meet him someday!

Merry & Gary said...

He is so cute and he has grown so much. It looks like quite the happy family.