Here's a little video of our crazy, kicking baby. We put him on the floor and watch him kick and kick and kick. It reminded Mitzi of when he was still on the inside and used to kick her incessantly. Now we can see why Mitzi was so ready to get him out!
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing the video. He looks much larger, but its hard to tell for sure. Would you put a ruler by him every now and again so we can see just how big he is getting. This is all so exciting.
We sure love you guys!!!
Dad called me late last night to come and see the "kicking baby video". How exciting. They say if you want a great aerobic workout, just mimic the motions of a baby, they really do get lots of exercise this way. He seems so alert and perky! What a cutie pie!
He is getting bigger and better looking. We hope to see him soon! Melissa and I were laying in bed and even laying next to her I could feel our little guy going to town last night. I eventually had to roll away because he was moving so much it kept me awake. Of course Melissa is now used to it and says she sleeps right through it. Pretty funny.
Jarom
Jarom thinks I sleep right through it, but when he kicks hard, it wakes me up, but I try to make the best of it. The bigger he gets the more I feel it though, and so if Bryson turns out to be anything like Corbin, I expect to get a similar video in a couple of months.
Post a Comment