Thursday, October 30, 2008

Audrina...What the...!!!

I just got caught up on the latest episode of The Hills and it made me crazy. I've read your blogs I know I'm not the only one that watches this ridiculous show. Does anyone else want to slap her upside the head? Of course if Justin Bobby did that she would take him back in a heart beat. I just don't understand girls like Audrina who have absolutely no self esteem or self respect that they let people treat them this way. UGHHH! I could never be her friend. I would not be understanding like Lauren, I would tell her she is an idiot and I can't hang out with her anymore! Seriously, seriously, bugging me! And it's not like she listens to reason like her co-worker who tries to talk sense into her. Annoying and sad for her. Plus does anyone else think that Cory looks like Nigel from Top Model? I'm just saying. Audrina has a classic case of no identity unless she has a boyfriend. She needs to break off all ties with stupid Justin Bobby and not date anyone until she figures out who she is. Okay I officially need to get a life.

5 comments:

Sarady said...

Well, I haven't watched this week's episode, but I saw enough of the previews to know that she was just acting "shady" (ever notice how they always use that term?). So, I'm not surprised. It sucks because she is the prettiest one on there with so much potential, but she's wasting her time on a total loser. Poor girl has no self-esteem. What's she gonna do when she's 45 and not so hot anymore? By the way, I know I'm about to commit an unpardonable sin by saying this, but I think Lauren has a moustache.

Scot and Jenny said...

I definitely feel the same way about dear friend Audrina. She's not smart. I just don't get it anyway, he looks like he hasn't taken a bath in a freaking year anyway. Cory was wayyyy better looking and wayyyy nicer than Justin Bobby. Justin Bobby is a butt.

And by the way I TOTALLY agree with the Lauren mustache comment. I was just telling my husband that the other day (not that he really cared) but she DOES!!! Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it!

Mitzi Beal said...

That's so funny about the mustache. I'm going to have to check it out.

Anna Beal said...

I was totally rolling my eyes at Audrina, but I can honestly say that I've kept myself stuck in a relationship before with someone that was totally selfish similarly to J.B. I would try to back off and he'd come running with that "I want to be with you" line and I'd fall for it EVERY time. It was the hardest thing I ever did to let go. It took me years to get over him...and a mission for the church. It was quite the learning experience. Audrina is young, someday she'll figure it out, but she needs to work on getting her independent spirit up. Also..I've totally noticed the moustache..I noticed it a long time ago but never thought too deeply about it. Unfortunately I can also sympathize there too...I have to "burn" mine off all the time. It sucks!

Unknown said...

1. I too have told my husband about laurens mustache.
2. For a girl in fashion school - I give lauren an 'F' in dressing herself, fixing her hair, and wearing makeup.
3. Justin Bobby is seriously strung out on SOMETHING half the time. He is always glassed over, struggling for appropriate vocab, and in serious need of a shower.
4. I was totally expecting you to post a little something about the ridiculousness of Audrinas ginormous implants. you kinda let me down on that one...
5. Why arent heidi and audrina BESTIES? Because they so suffer from the same "attraction to retarded boys syndrome"
6. Why o why do I have so much to say on this show which I supposedly gave up? Time and time again i try to delete the recording timer...its a sickness!

And IM RETARDED - because I numbered all my thoughts.