
Today is our 3rd anniversary. We're poor right now so we won't be doing anything very spectacular to celebrate. But we have loved these last three years together and now that Corbin is a part of the pack things are even better! We've had a lot of ups and downs this year, but all things considered, life just continues to get better and better. Mitzi made a special anniversary request of me: Post our wedding video for those of you who never got to see it (which is probably most of you since it wasn't completed until well after the wedding). I was initially thinking of posting a truncated version (rather than the 20+ minute full version) but decided that would take a lot longer than I was willing to invest given how many people are probably not going to watch the whole thing anyway. So I hope you all enjoy. Thanks again to the Cannons and the Beals for helping us have such a wonderful wedding day! And thanks to Bryce Craven for making this video. I also have to give a shout out and say thanks to my sister Nicole who made a fabulous video tribute to our pre-marriage lives. Unfortunately, that video is far too long to post here (and many more people have seen that one anyway). Thanks Nicole!
I initially planned on posted the entire wedding video, but it ended up being well over Blogger's 100MB limit. So in stead I've broken it up and have posted the two "best" segments.
This first segment is the introduction and basically splices together elements from all of the different sections of the video: The dinner, the temple, and the reception.
This section includes the dance routine I did at the reception to dazzle my new bride, as well as the final reception festivities. Say what you will about my dancing skills, but our reception was AWESOME! Thanks to everyone who made it such a blast!
So happy anniversary to us. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and enjoyed a wonderful meal (which we split, of course, in true Cannon style). We then picked up our crabby Corbin who appears to be getting a few more teeth (and is none too happy about it).
15 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Very very cute videos! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations, guys! I LOVE Scott's dance! So fabulous! We miss you!
-Kate
Happy anniversary! It was good to finally see the whole dance. You guys are a great couple. Oh, by the way, I think we just came up with our Halloween costumes - a BLT. Carli will be a tomato, Logan a pig and I'll be a head of lettuce. I had to really work on Logan to get Arrested Development out of his head, thanks to you guys. :)
Love the video...too bad you couldn't get the whole thing on there. Happy Big Three!
Happy Anniversary. Love the videos. I'm so glad Mitzi decided to stay with you after you dazzled her with your dancing skills. Too funny. That reminds me, I have to bug Jarom so we can finally get our wedding video finished.
-- Melissa
Killer dance moves Scott! Mitzi you looked beautiful. P.S. I am still totally embarassed about the whole crying thing at the dinner. I am so over emotional. Ridiculous. It really was because I was happy for you guys I swear! I might have even been more embarassed than the FHE incident. Seriously.
Anyway I have to say that I am glad to hear that some one other than us shares at restaurants. We always do!
Happy Anniversary!
OMG that made me so marriage hungry! I love you guys! Happy Flippin Anniversary! That was the funnest wedding day ever. I want mine to be just like yours fo real! Give corb a chew toy for me. That always cheered barkley up in his teething stage. loves!
p.s. i am a little embarrassed about my "mandy at her ditsiest" moment being posted on your blog so i just want to remind everyone that i just play dumb so people aren't intimidated by my intellect.
Congratulations on your anniversary! 3 years! I think you beat Walker with your video, Scott. Walker sang the "I love technology" song from "Napoleon Dynamite," but I think your dance moves won.
Happy Anniversary! I loved the wedding videos. Mitzi you were gorgeous as ever and Scott your dance was remarkable!
You have got to be kidding me? You have got to be freakin kidding me, that dance was AWESOME!!!! Happy Anniversary you crazy kids!
I'm so glad you guys posted some videos of you wedding; I was always really sad that we didn't get to come. I'm so happy that you two found each other. Congratulations!
That dance was killa!
Congratulations on 3 years! And I must say, Scott, the dancing was AWESOME!! Who knew?? Now I feel a little ripped off that Dave didn't bust out the moves for me at our wedding...although that's probably for the best :P You two are too cute. LOVE Corbin's fangs by the way.
Karen's right. No moves here. I'm jealous, Scott--that dance was awesome! Happy Anniversary you guys!
Post a Comment