For the past several days Corbin has been working on his front tooth and it has been hurting him a lot. This means he needs to be held all the time. Too bad he's not cuddly. It's quite a combination. He's starting to feel a bit better, although now he's learned how to grind his teeth and it is DISGUSTING! It makes the most horrendous sound you have ever heard. It's like nails on a chalkboard times 10, it is so gross. I hope I can get him to kick that habit. Here is a video of Corbin when he was feeling very cranky and decided to do what we all do sometimes, laugh instead of cry. Although this is sort of a combination of both.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Teething Baby
I am borrowing my sister's keyboard until I someday hopefully have my own piano or until she takes it back. I hated piano lessons but of course now I wish I played the piano better. I am trying to fine tune my skills and become better. I can't even remember most of the notes. I have my work cut out for me. I hope to pay for lessons when I can afford such a luxury. I never thought when I begged my mom to quit piano that I would say that piano lessons were a luxury. Here's to book lesson #1. SWEET!

For the past several days Corbin has been working on his front tooth and it has been hurting him a lot. This means he needs to be held all the time. Too bad he's not cuddly. It's quite a combination. He's starting to feel a bit better, although now he's learned how to grind his teeth and it is DISGUSTING! It makes the most horrendous sound you have ever heard. It's like nails on a chalkboard times 10, it is so gross. I hope I can get him to kick that habit. Here is a video of Corbin when he was feeling very cranky and decided to do what we all do sometimes, laugh instead of cry. Although this is sort of a combination of both.
For the past several days Corbin has been working on his front tooth and it has been hurting him a lot. This means he needs to be held all the time. Too bad he's not cuddly. It's quite a combination. He's starting to feel a bit better, although now he's learned how to grind his teeth and it is DISGUSTING! It makes the most horrendous sound you have ever heard. It's like nails on a chalkboard times 10, it is so gross. I hope I can get him to kick that habit. Here is a video of Corbin when he was feeling very cranky and decided to do what we all do sometimes, laugh instead of cry. Although this is sort of a combination of both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love his laugh! Good luck with piano. Carli learned how to grind her teeth right when her top teeth came in too, but she only did it for a few days. You're right though, it's way worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.
He is the cutest baby EVER! I love that little fussy giggle.
I'm totally asking for a piano from Craig's list for my next big gift. Then I'd have to actually find something to play...
I could hardly play a note when I got married and so I also took about three months of piano when I had small babies. Now I'm the ward organist, ha, I make tons of mistakes though but I think it's a wonderful thing to know. Corbin is hilarious!!!!
I can't believe he already has teeth! I hear that's a not so fun process, good luck! I'll be there before I know it I'm sure. By the way congrats on your anniversary, you guys look so happy and Corbin looks as cute as ever!
So sorry he's cranky. I'm not looking forward to that time. Good luck with learning the piano. I've always wanted to, but never found the time or the coordination.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment