Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Corbin was helping unwrap mommy's presents of course.

Those are some super cute canisters for my kitchen from my mother in law. I love them, and like she said they go perfectly in my red and white kitchen.

Janet bought this for herself but when she saw how much Corbin liked it she couldn't help but give it to him.

My birthday was last Thursday but in true Cannon fashion it lasted much longer than that. On my birthday Scott, Corbin and I went to breakfast at a local restaurant that was very good. The rest of the day was pretty low key. We ate some cupcakes later that night. On Friday morning we met Gabe and Christy at Gandolfos for a birthday breakfast. If you have never had their breakfasts you must try. That is if you can. Then we had a special treat and Scott's family (Jeff/dad, Janet/mom, Nicole/sister, and Carole/sister) came up for the weekend. They didn't arrive until about midnight on Friday night, but Saturday was spent eating, shopping, eating, and some more shopping. I haven't spent that much time shopping in a long time if ever but it was so fun. Plus I actually had some birthday money to spend and even better than that I magically found all of these things I'd been looking for for months. It was the best. Sunday we ate some more and watched Planet Earth before church and after Sacrament meeting the Cannons had to go home. It was a fun weekend. Plus auntie Nicole and Carole took about 100 pictures of Corbin entertaining in the bathtub and he didn't disappoint.



Corbin gets very excited and likes to SCREAM when he does so.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had a fun filled weekend and that you got to go shopping. Oh shopping, how I miss you! :) Corbin is pretty cute in the tub. I like the screaming picture.

Jarom and Melissa said...

That last picture is absolutely hilarious!

Jarom

Scot and Jenny said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. It sounded like lots of fun! Cute pictures of Corbin in the bathtub!

Piper said...

Did you ever get my belated birthday text? I sent it like 3 days after your birthday, which I was so mad about forgetting because I even had it in my google calendar. Anyways, glad to see you had a great birthday.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Jill Manning said...

Happy Birthday Mitzi!!! By the way, your sweater is adorable, love it!!!

Mike and Jackie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the bath pictures, too cute

Jarom and Melissa said...

Happy belated birthday. Glad you had a strung out birthday Cannon style and found some stuff while shopping. Corbin is so cute. I love that he screams when he's happy. Too funny.
-- Melissa

BlogMOMster said...

We keep talking about what a fun weekend we had! It was a delight to be with you and see baby Corbin walking around and screaming with delight in the tub and he just melted my heart when he would dance to the gingerbread house music. How cute is that?! So glad we got to celebrate Mitzi's birthday with her! Keep having those birthdays.

Unknown said...

About Baby Mia...I have Gabe and Christy's blog in my Google Reader. Gotta love blog stalking :)