Monday, April 6, 2009

General Conference Weekend

We had a great general conference weekend. On Friday night we met up with Alex and Anna, Lance and Katie, and Gabe and Christy plus the chil'ens at Givens Hot Springs and went swimming. I've never been there before but I really liked it. The temperature of the water was perfect. I didn't like how it was $7 a person. I feel like that is a total rip off.  If it was cheaper we would probably go more often. Corbin of course had a wonderful time; he is a little fish. Alex and Gabe camped over and it was absolutely freezing. They are crazy. But they did have a camper and fire so they said it was great. 

Saturday morning we decided to have a special conference breakfast of bacon, eggs, and hash browns. It was super good. I thought conference was so great. I felt the spirit so strong the whole time. I loved it. Okay so I didn't feel the spirit the whole time. Below is a video of Corbin during the afternoon session, and no, he wasn't distracting at all.

To top it off Sunday night we got a kitchen table delivered to us. My friend Jen got a new kitchen table and she gave us her old one. She is so generous and I love the table. Now we actually have a kitchen table that you can play games on. I'm stoked! Pictures to come. Unfortunately Scott's computer is on the fritz and that's where we have to download pictures and such. All in all it was a great weekend. Hope yours was good too.


5 comments:

Shelley Beal said...

LOVE IT!

BlogMOMster said...

He is ssooooo darling! It's been far too long since I've seen a Corbin video. Keep 'em coming. I'll take him for a spin anytime!

Unknown said...

CORBIN KILLS ME!!!!! I just want to toss him candy and see him do funny baby tricks!

Anna Beal said...

Love that kid! He cracks me up :)

Melissa said...

He's hilarious! Glad you caught a few minutes of conference though.