Sunday, April 19, 2009

We're up and Running

Scott's new part finally came in the mail and he replaced the part and voila, the computer had the same problem. He finally had to break down and buy a new laptop, which is bitter sweet because it's not something you want to spend money on but it is nice to have. Although I hate figuring out how to open anything. It's completely different. Just know that I am being a really good sport about not knowing how to work the computer. (Ha, Ha).

You will always find Corbin with an eating utensil in one hand and food in the other. Every once in a while he throws us a curve ball and actually uses his fork or spoon. This however is a rare event.

After every meal there is a bit of a clean up with this one.

It is not uncommon to find that Corbin has pulled himself into other containers like the laundry basket or flowering pot.

Corbin absolutely refuses to eat the sacrament bread but is not opposed to eating dirt.

Corbin loves his Easter duck we like to call "Mr. Quackers." It's very cute.

4 comments:

mindy said...

seriously, such a fun kid!!! Hooray!!! thanks for sharing.

Pierce Family said...

Girl, if you get ANY skinnier you are going to DISAPPEAR!!!! Your boy is a cutie and I am relieved he eats dirt because mine eats toe lint... gross.

Scot and Jenny said...

Yay, I'm glad everything worked out and you are up and running!

Melissa said...

Glad everything's back up and working. He is such a funny kid. I love it! Love the pictures and the videos. Fun post!