Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A New Favorite!

For all of you who haven't been watching So You Think You Can Dance this season, let me just reiterate that you are missing out. Fortunately for you (but even more fortunately for us), there is another season starting in September! Two seasons back-to-back?! Looks like Christmas is coming early this year folks!

Here's a dance that has become one of our new favorites of all time! This is what it's all about people!

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Loved it too!! Wish you guys lived closer, I'd watch all the shows with you! We must gossip soon. Also...bumm deal about Janette!! She was my FAV!

Piper said...

I haven't been watching this season as religiously as usual, but I did watch last night and I can say that Brandon and this blond girl (forgot her name)are my favorite!

Hope all is well!

Jen said...

That was pretty darn good!