Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Casanova

Yesterday I went to pick up Corbin at nursery and the leaders told me that he was being "very huggy." I didn't know what they meant. I thought maybe he was being clingy with the leaders for some reason, but they informed me that Corbin was hugging ALL the girls in nursery the whole time. We thought that was so funny and quite frankly out of character for him. He hardly ever hugs us and is generally very unaffectionate. Apparently I'm not his type. Well what can I say, he's our crazy little bubba.

7 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awwww! What a ladies man :)

Anna Beal said...

apparently, Mycah is not his type either....they just did not get along up at Redfish...I guess this is a good thing though. ;) Maybe he goes for blondes.

Scot and Jenny said...

Ha ha ha. That's funny! I can't wait to meet that little guy...in only a month and a 1/2!!!

amanda cannon said...

Yikes! Sounds like you guys are gonna have so fun teenage years with this one! ;)

Mitzi Beal said...

Corbin was going through some phase at Redfish. He's changed his ways. He's lover not a fighter.

Jarom and Melissa said...

That's hilarious. I love that he does it when you're not there. He's already sneaking around. Haha! You'll have to keep an eye on him when he's a teenager. Cute pictures of the little man.

BlogMOMster said...

I want a hug!