Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Time To Place Your Bets


I considered not finding out the gender of our baby for about a day. I maybe could do it if Scott were more on board but he is not. I want to find out the gender too, so I won't place all the blame on him. Anyway we find out on October 5th what we are having. I say girl, Scott says boy. We haven't figured out what the winner of the bet gets yet so if you have any great ideas let us know.

6 comments:

AAikele said...

Boy. I'm feeling Boy. I've been 4 for 4 this year, so don't let me down!

Anna Beal said...

.."a day"...LOL! You crack me up! I am so the same. Ok, my bet...a boy :) Can't wait to find out.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I think you're having a boy, for sure!!!

Scot and Jenny said...

I'm kinda feeling the boy vibe.

Jed and Kate said...

Dude, these people are crazy, you are totally going to have a girl! Actually, I used to be really really good at this but I have lost my touch. Still, I totally think it's a girl. Yup. A girl.
-Kate

Jarom and Melissa said...

I'm feeling another boy.