Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hair Cut Tragedy

In an attempt to save money Scott has made me his soul hair cut provider over the past year. This is not something I am really good at or like doing but he is pretty set on it. He seems to think I do just as good of a job or better than plenty of hair cuts he's had at Supercuts. Although his last hair cut might have made him change his mind. He asked me to cut his hair and I asked him what attachment number he wanted and then I just proceeded to take the shaver to his head without attaching said attachment. I just wasn't thinking. Not only that but it took me awhile to notice as you can see from the picture. We had a moment of some freak out followed by panic and then we just tried to remedy his hair as best we could. Let's just say it's really short, and you can see a bit of a shelf but hopefully in a month's time it will be good as new. Oh these are the things in life that make it funny and interesting, am I right?
Note: This is not the finished result.

On a completely different note I am officially 8 months pregnant today. I am not going to post a picture, I pretty much look the same. We will wait until I am 9 months and that will be something to write home about. I've already got my next two appointments scheduled and after that I'm already at the weekly appointments. Scary.

10 comments:

Royce and Annika said...

I've done that too!!! A couple years ago Royce wanted me to start cutting his hair--not because I like it, but because it saves money. Same thing happened--asked him what attachment, then forgot to put it on! He looked just like Scott does.

Shelley Beal said...

Hilarious!

Jarom and Melissa said...

An accident like that a few years ago is the reason that Melissa no longer cuts my hair. I didn't care, cause I just shaved my head, but Melissa was really upset and refused to ever cut my hair again. I decided to save my marriage by complying with her wishes. I can't tell you how hard I laughed at the pictures.
Ummm...I think it will take more than a few weeks to grow out. In the mean time, I am still laughing.

Nicole said...

I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it looks goooooooood.

Where are the bald Scott pictures?

Shelley Brown said...

I couldn't stop laughing at this one! Too funny!

Unknown said...

wow. enjoy church tomorrow :) THATS HILARIOUS!!!!
I bet bald scott is dang sexy! pictures please!

Jen said...

first things first - you need a towel around his neck - dang that looks itchy! Second thing - just blame it on your pregnant brain! YIKES!!! Jared makes me cut his hair on account of the money too!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Ha! That's so funny!!! Something you'll definitely remember and laugh about for a while :)

Scot and Jenny said...

Ha ha ha. Whoops! That's the good thing about hair. It grows back! P.S. you should be getting some mail from me either Tuesday or Wednesday.

AAikele said...

Yep--I've done that too. It was hilarious. Just shave it off--it's the only solution.