Friday, January 8, 2010

This Little Boy of Ours

These quiet moments are few and far between. That is aside from naptime and bedtime.
Never a dull moment around here. Our little 2 year old is a ball of energy, plus he's totally crazy. He always has a scrape or bump from some sort of wild activity. He's gotten into taking off his diaper. On Sunday he literally pooed 4 times on the carpet! So gross. Luckily it picked right off the floor and didn't even leave a mark. At least he didn't spread it around ya know. He hasn't done that since but we have caught him a bunch of times with his diaper off. It's pretty awesome. I refuse to try to potty train him right now so we'll just have to work something out. I am not ready and I don't think he is ready either. Plus I'm having a baby in 7 weeks. Forget about it. I bought some diaper pins that I've heard can keep a child locked into their diaper. We'll see. I really think he'll more than likely stop doing it when the novelty wears off. Here's to wishful thinking right? (While I was waiting for the video to load I went and checked on him and yep he fell asleep with his diaper off. Good times).

6 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

And that is why I am nervous to have a boy :)
Just kidding! Seriously, Corbin is SO cute!!!

Amber said...

My little girl was just like that! It was so ANNOYING so I definitely feel for you. I was just about to have Logan so I refused to do the potty training. After Logan was a few weeks old I finally gave in and she was potty trained so quick. I hope the same happens for you!!! Hang in there!

Anna Beal said...

onezees (sp?) work great!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Love these videos. What a fun kid. Good luck with the potty training.

Mitzi Beal said...

Oh I won't be potty training any time soon.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Bryson loves to watch these videos of Corbin. He thinks he's so funny and says "Silly baby" whenever he sees Corbin jump or ride on the treadmill. I know you won't be potty training, but good luck with him and his diaper fiasco (have you tried duck tape yet, I'm curious how it works).
-- Melissa