Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Corbin, What Else?

These pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Scott and I are so glad we had a boy first because they are so crazy and cute and fun. Of course we would probably be so glad we had a girl first had that been the case, but it wasn't so "Go boys!" We set up the baby crib this week and now Corbin is obsessed with it. He takes his naps and goes to bed in the crib. I will take him to bed and say do you want your bed or the crib and he will point and say "crib." This will just be one more reason for him to be filled with jealous rage when our baby is born. He is not going to like it when his sister gets his crib.

There's not much going on with me and Scott. I have been sewing some baby bumpers and pillows and other things. I will post pictures when I am all done. Scott has been repainting our doors on the weekends. It takes a lot of work but they look so much better. If we (and by we I mean Scott) get ambitious enough we will also paint the baseboards, which are nasty. We'll see. One project at a time. For now he has 2 doors done and they look dang good. Only 7 more to go, Scott. Chop, chop. I am kind of starting to freak out about this baby being born. She's coming soon folks! I am more nervous this time than with Corbin because I was clueless with Corbin, but now I know how demanding children are, plus I already have a crazy 2 year old. I am already freaking out at the prospects of nursing but I'm reading a nursing book right now. I need all the help I can get. I am going to try it out but if it makes me want to die again I think I will quit sooner than later. (A happy mom is a healthy mom). Other than that Scott and I are happily watching 24 again and trying to get ready for another life changing event. It should be exciting times in the next few weeks.
You may have noticed that Corbin's onsie is on backwards. That was the only way we can get him to keep his diaper on.
Even though I have a huge belly Corbin still wants to sit on my lap. Looks comfy eh?
There are no words.
What is wrong with this picture? Oh that's right there's a diaper in one corner and little poo pellets in the other corner. Lovely.
This picture may not do Corbin justice but he seriously managed to bang himself up so many times in a matter of days. It was one thing after the other. I am amazed we haven't been to the ER yet. Knock on wood.
Just because it's cute.

9 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I am SO excited for you to have this little girl!!! A little jealous, but mainly excited :)
She's going to be a DOLL!

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the spiderman shirt and the spiderman blanket...the "poo pellets" in the corner...not so much ;)

Shelley Beal said...

When is your due date again? LOVE the pictures.

The Cannons said...

February 27th

Jen said...

POOO Pellets - now that is gross Corby ! I love the picture of him in the fridge that is super funny!

Scot and Jenny said...

Corbin is sooo cute but you can keep the poo pellets. Love the pictures!

Anna Beal said...

I really loved this post. Its so funny that he wants to sleep in the crib. He's gonna have some serious anxiety about that one when little sister comes. Oh and the poop on the floor, I can totally relate! No FUN!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how much he looks like Scott in the second to last picture. Good luck transitioning to two children and good luck with the nursing thing. You and the baby are in our prayers. So fun that you'll have another one soon. We're looking forward to it with you.
-- Melissa

Pierce Family said...

I hated nursing and would have stopped if Kinsley would have taken a bottle. Seriously, if mommy isn't happy no one is happy! I can't believe you are going to have two kids! CRAZY! The poo pellets were hilarious! =) It will be a great story to tell his future wife.