Here are some of our favorite family pictures. Let me know which ones you like best. Also do you like them better darker or lighter? Most of the top pictures are edited darker and the bottom two are untouched.

1

2

3

4

5




I just thought these last two were funny. I love Corbin and Gabby's faces in the top picture and in the bottom picture I think Gabby is funny and Corbin is cute.
12 comments:
Cute pictures!!! I love how you edited them. They look great! :)
They are all fantastic but I think the second one to the last is the very best, hint, hint, Christmas is just five months away.
I love, LOVE, LOOOOOOVE #3!!!! Did I mention I love number 3?!?!?! I like the darker pictures the best. Super cute family.
i like 1 and 4 the best!
I like all the grass ones the most. But they're all good!
So, so cute!! I love the one where you are all laying in the grass!!!! Such a beautiful family!
I didn't edit them. Scott's sister Carole took and edited these pictures for us.
I love number 4 the bestest. Cute pictures!
#4 is for sure my favorite - but 1-3 are also so so cute! Darker is better. Who was your photographer - they did a fantastic job. Corbin looks so stinking cute in every single picture!
I like 3 and all the Corbin pics - with the tortoise - so cute. And Gabby's little sunsuit picture is so darling.
Cute pictures! They all turned out great!
I like #4. What cute family photos. I also like the one of Corbin by himself. What a cutie.
Post a Comment