Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Human Jack-O-Lantern

I remember when Corbin's teeth came in I was pleasantly surprised because they came in evenly spaced and proportionality sized. Oh my sweet Gabs has got some serious pumpkin teeth. They are large and have big gaps. They are perfect for Halloween. The best part is the way they came in, one middle tooth came in with the lateral incisor. So funny. But hey check out those eyelashes. Unbelievable.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i can't believe how many teeth she has!!! jax just barely broke his first one in, on the bottom, and it came in totally crooked. he's def. going to have to have braces.

Trisha said...

She is getting so big!

Jen said...

I love her teeth! That last pic of her is TDF! Mitz, you killed it tonight in those lobster costumes! Hilarious!!!

Melissa said...

Got to love teething. She's so adorable.