Okay I decided to do that stupid thing on facebook, but I wanted to try to get participants from my blog rather than facebook. And Jen for the record I was already going to do this, I am not copycatting you. Not that I don't copycat I totally do, but not with this one. Anyway here it is:
Okay I hope you sign up and don't be intimidated that you have to make something, it could be as easy as making someone cookies or as difficult as knitting adult size pajamas, you choose. I have been known to make cute aprons and bags. I'm just saying!
8 comments:
if you make something for me i will make something for YOU but i am not going to repost this on my blog because i did it last year or a few years ago (i don't remember) i spents like $100 on gifts and didn't get one thing from signing up on other's blogs.... i totally am not bitter, really - i could care less - i simply can't afford to do that this year! :) so enter me if you want - but let me know if you do... you won't regret it *i will make you something rad! :)
Good work Mitz!!
Chelsey you got it.
Come on people it's not that hard or expensive to make something by hand, you can do it!
Okay, I will do this, but only because I love everything you make. Plus, it might actually make me post something on my own blog (not sure if I even have five followers anymore, though). I can totally do this during 2011, and the fact that I have all year makes it more enticing.
Ah, crap... you have convinced me. I've debated signing up ever since you posted this... but I guess I will bite the bullet because you make dang cute stuff! =)
Sweet. Thanks for those of you participating. Between facebook and this, I am full. You snooze you lose. I've been working hard over here, so get excited.
Did I make the cut?
Yes Kiley you did.
Post a Comment