Saturday, September 3, 2011

Say Hello to Piper Cannon! (Updated)

Piper Cannon was born September 2, 2011 at 3:12pm. She weighs 7 lbs 1 oz and is 20 inches long. Her nose was stuffy when she arrived but she improved quickly enough to stay out of the NICU and has been a great eater and sleeper for the past 22 hours.

Her arrival is quite a story but I will let Mitzi tell you all about that when she gets home. We are so happy to have her and Corbin and Gabby are going to be great older siblings. Corbin asked to hold her on his own when he came to visit and Gabby even said "Hi Pie-poo" (or something like that) to her new little sister.

We hope these pictures will help tide over grandparents until they can come see her in person.


7 comments:

Carole Cannon said...

Oh, sweetest babies! I can't wait to meet her. I miss Corbin and Gabbers too! Glad to hear that everything went well and that all are healthy and happy:) Love you guys! xo

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

congrats congrats!!! she is so beautiful! i think she looks lots like gabby from her pictures. i can't wait to meet her!!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Congrats! Its official- she looks like her brother and sister. Cute girl.

Unknown said...

I am SO thankful for Mitzis pregnancies. As soon as I get to the unbearable stage where I think I cant stand to be pregnant ONE MORE DAY and I wonder WHY I ever did this...she pops out a beautiful baby that I get to hold - and I remember, AH yes. This is why! Those first little baby sounds are totally precious. If someone is immune to them they need a heart transplant! I love Pipers birth story - so hilarious. I cant wait for Mitzi to document it all!

Congratulations! Ill be over next week with meals! Let me know if I can do anythign to help with Corbin and Gabby too.

E B said...

So beautiful, congratulations! Isn't it thrilling to find yourself surrounded by your own small children?

Candice said...

Congrats!!! We can't wait to meet her, and love the name! Good luck these next couple days/weeks/months!

Piper said...

I LOVE her already!!!!
Mitzi, I just tried calling you but I'm not sure if your number is still the same. Crazy that you have 3 now! She's definitly one of yours, looks just like the others. So Adorable!!! Congrats to you and Scott!