On Thursday one of my Mia Maids joined the church. It was so great. She has been going to church and mutual for years. She finally decided she was ready for the discussions I guess and she was baptized shortly after that. It was really cool to go to her baptism. I felt the spirit really strong. She made the right choice. I am proud of her.
I had a busy couple of days getting everything ready for us to leave to St. George on Saturday. We decided to get everything packed up Friday night and drive all the way to St. George early Saturday morning. We usually spread it out over 2 days and spend the night at the Cannons but I wanted to try doing it all in one day. For on thing loading the car the night before was awesome. Usually we are trying to load the car when we are already behind schedule and dealing with the constant demands of our children, i.e. diaper changes, whining, rough housing, yelling. You get the idea. We got up early and we were on the road by 6:00. It really worked out great. Our kids did awesome. Wow, I am impressed by their mad traveling skills. We are going to have a great trip. We are staying at a nice house with Scott's family and we will be living it up! Be jealous, ha. Can't wait to post some pictures next week.
| Gabby with her glasses from the library reading program. |
3 comments:
i'm already jealous!!! that pool looks insanely fun! have a great trip!
have tons of fun! Can't wait to see all the pictures!
Bryson wants to use the water slide. What a fun time you guys had.
Post a Comment