It was over 100 degrees for half of the week. It was terrible. If I'm in
heat like that I want to be on vacation in St. George in the pool. I
was cooped up with my kids a lot this week. When it got back to the 90's
it was so much more bearable. My kids have been kind of crazy this
week. They are on one. Anyway we didn't do a lot this week and that's
probably why. Scott and I had a bowling coupon that we needed to use by
Wednesday and it didn't happen. So that's how groupon makes its money.
Oh well. On Tuesday night I was supposed to go to a Relief Society
meeting but I had a bad headache and ended up barfing and going to bed
at 9:00. Luckily I felt better the next day. On Thursday tons of ladies from the ward met at
Sonic for half off milkshakes. That was fun. What do people do without wards? On Friday night Scott and I watched
The Vow together. I really like that movie. I might need to buy that, it's a good one. (You know minus the language and you know what else).
My sister is getting
married in September and I volunteered to do her wedding. I am so
excited. I am obsessed quite frankly. I can't stop thinking about it. In
fact I have had to remind myself that I can't work on it all the time. I
need to take care of my family and home first. But really with all of
the ideas on Pinterest it's hard not to be obsessed. So for the next
month and a half this will really be the only thing I am thinking about.
You can't believe how much it is on my mind. More than once I've been up in the night thinking about it. I need a life! Scott is a good
sport and he continues to listen to me talk about this or that wedding
24/7. Love him! I have already made 3
apothecary jars and 20 pinwheels, only 80 to go. I hope it turns out as great as it is in my head.
Oh and a little tithing testimonial. You know how my tooth popped off in St. George? Well my dentist glued it back on but that was only a temporary fix. The veneer broke and popped off so it was only a matter of time before it came off again. Great! My dentist is ridiculously generous and he puts people that have no insurance or without great insurance on his "on call" list. When people come in on call he takes $100 off their bill per hour. Seriously! Who does that? We love him. Anyway they called Scott but he will never fix his crown so he told them to let me come in. Hooray, I was eating corn on the cob earlier that week and realized, I can't do this. Anyway I went in and would you believe that it took 4 hours. It is only supposed to take 2 1/2 to 3 hours, but there were little series of events that kept happening and it took 4 hours. That's $400 off. Amazing. I ended up paying $9.50. You can't tell me that wasn't a blessing a tithing. It was.
 |
| Corbin put all of Gabby's hair clips in. |
 |
| They died. |
 |
| 2 little monkeys. |
 |
| Wait, why are they both asleep in our bed again? |
 |
| Gabby scratching Corbin's head. Love them! |
 |
| Corbin was carrying Piper around, she was loving it. That is until he put her down on the couch and she fell off. |
 |
| Pool? Who needs a pool? |
Naughty Piper. We really need to get a fan with smaller slots.
3 comments:
i love your tithing story!! i just love reading inspiring stories like that!
your kids are so dang cute! and yay for cooler weather! it's crazy that the 90s feels cool.... but it sure does after that miserable heat wave!!!
These are some of the very cutest pictures of your little ones. Gabby with all the hair clips - darling! Looks like Piper is going to have a mind of her own - little fan grabber!
Seriously get me your dentists name! We all need to go in but it breaks the bank! gotta love generous people like that!
Im excited for the wedding too. But I might need some type of crack to keep up with you and your pinterest account :)
Post a Comment