Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun Times



This week has been crazy busy. It’s been busy with me playing a lot. I was at girls camp all day Tuesday and Wednesday. I had a great time. I love girls camp. I loved it then and I love it now. I missed the testimony meeting which is the best part but I was there for skit night and that was some pretty quality entertainment. I got home late and did two loads of laundry and went to bed. I got up and hurried and cleaned my house because my best friends Jenny and Scot were in town. They came a day early for their family reunion to hang out with us. Yay! We dropped the kids off at Hart and Jory’s and we went and floated the Boise River. I have always wanted to do that but I hadn’t done it yet. I was trying to think what would be fun when Jenny and Scot came and I came up with that idea. Brilliant! As Scot would say “it was a hoot.” After that we had dinner and went to Delsa’s for ice cream. They left a little after that. It was a fun day. I might go visit them for my birthday again because a few hours is not enough Scot and Jenny time. 

On Friday Corbin and I did wedding errands for a few hours and Kelsey and Justin stayed at our house on their way back to Rexburg again. We went to Delsa’s again and watched 500 Days of Summer. The next day as Kelsey and Justin were getting ready to leave Hart and Jory called to take them boating. Score! So I went along and brought Corbin. We had such a fun time. I love boating. It is so fun. I skied, boogy boarded, and tubed. I am so sore today, I haven’t skied in YEARS!  Corbin went out on the tubes. He was having a whale of time, plus he was bumming snacks off of H and J so he was in hog heaven.

Any spare moment I have I’ve been working on something for the wedding. I am loving it. Luckily Kelsey is totally okay with me planning everything.  I am loving having an excuse to make tons of crafts and think of cute ways to decorate my parents back yard. Let’s pray it all comes together! I am not going to show any pictures of my progress. Stay tuned for a big blog post after the wedding, and trust me that it is coming right up! 
A screw fell into the sink and our garbage disposal wouldn't work. Scott put gorilla glue on the end of a screw driver to get the screw out. Brilliant!

She's a Cannon alright.



So glad Jenny and I decided to go down together. We only had a few near death experiences. Ha. I'm pretty sure everyone else on the river thought we were crazy.


2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

looks like such a fun week! thanks for taking the time to send me that recipe! i acutally think you may have sent it before ? because it looked familiar. anyway, thanks, even tho you were super busy!!!

i love 500 too! such a good movie! :-) one of our favs.

Melissa said...

Looks like you've been having a good time lately. I think the video of Scott with the kids is so fun!