| Piper eating black beans. She loves to eat, and if you don't give her food fast enough she SCREAMS! In fact she screams about everything. Oy! |
My sister in law Christy is raffling a play house to help a family adopt a child and she has it set up at the Edwards movie theater. She asked me to come help sell tickets and I went. I hate doing stuff like that about worse than anything else. I would rather clean toilets, change diapers, anything but sales. I was terrible at it and I only lasted for an hour and bailed. Sorry Christy, that is not going to happen! Christy is the master salesman she doesn't take no for an answer. No thanks! Here is a link if you want to donate. Here is the cute cottage.
Also the youth this month are working on a challenge of reading the Book of Mormon in one month. As a leader of course I need to do it to. I am pretty excited actually. I just finished my day 5 reading and I am excited for this experience. I hope to develop a greater love and understanding of the Book of Mormon. Scott is also taking the challenge, he is like 30 pages ahead. Show off. One kid read it in 4 days. What!
2 comments:
i can't believe piper likes beans! that's so rad that your kids are so ok with eating whatever! good for you! we are totally doing the august rush thing too! but we are already completely behind!
have fun camping! good luck! :-)
Sounds like you had a busy week between the kids, the play house auction, and the youth. Good for you for taking the BofM monthly challenge. I'm almost through it again, but I've never done it in a month, so maybe I should take that on. Thanks for the inspiration. Cute video of Piper's circles.
Post a Comment