Monday, April 7, 2008

Not so perfect child

Well up to about a week ago Scott and I thought we had lucked out with the most laid back easy child in the world. Well he's still pretty darn good at home but now he can be a down right pill if he is in any new surroundings. He knows when he is not in his own house, his own bed, etc. He especially doesn't like other children. What a spoiled only child. I think we might have to go to a loud rowdy park everyday to break that one. It just makes it a little harder to get out and do stuff with friends when your baby has a freak out when you do. Oh well. Yesterday we went over to Alex and Anna's for dinner and he was not happy about it. We did take a picture of him with his cousins and he is so big. He is just about the same size if not bigger than his 13 month old cousin. Oh my giant little baby.

Well I guess I don't blame him too much for being anti social when his cousin wants to poke him and steal his binky. (Mycah and Corbin)


Here is Dejah trying to hold the baby that probably weighs only five pounds less than she does. I felt bad for Dejah because she kept wanting to play with Corbin yesterday but he did not want to play with her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He's is so cute and so big! I just want to snuggle him. Love your new layout:) Hope you guys are well!

Royce and Annika said...

That's awesome that he's so big! You know he's healthy and well-fed. I totally loved your post about nursing--I am freaking out all the time about whether Bridget's getting enough to eat because she's so small (25th percentile weight)!

Annika

Anna Beal said...

By the way, you may have thought he was a pill at our house, but I thought he did really good. If he is way better at home, he must be a "super angel" at home. Mycah is the opposite, she is an Angel when out, but the Devil at home.

BlogMOMster said...

Sweet baby Corbin. I always felt sorry for my big babies because people expect them to be as developed and savvy as kids their size, when they really are not nearly old enough to be that advanced. It's a short people conspiracy. However, Corbin will have a real advantage when it comes time to play football. Go Corbin!

Unknown said...

I need a little baby corn in my life. When are you guys coming over?

Gabe

Jarom and Melissa said...

funny pictures.

Jarom