I'm sure you've all concluded this on your own by now, but I just concluded that the baby/toddler/child/teenager pictures and videos are never going to stop, so I guess we'll all just have to get used to the fact that we're parents now and children are the big thing. So Corbin and Mitzi have a little sing-song after Corbin finishes eating. Sometimes he sings and hums, and sometimes he gurgles and sputters. In this video you get a bit of both:
Here are some other pictures:
The happy, tipsy smile of a well fed baby.
Corbin was very good during conference and watched the whole thing. That way he was able to fill mommy and daddy in on the parts that they had their eyes shut for.
Corbin often likes to suck on his fists, but usually focuses on one at a time. Sometimes, however, he can't help but stick both in at the same time. Then he just slurps and slurps like he's the happiest clam around.
*Update: I forgot to put this video on, but this shows us trying to teach Corbin how to sit up. It doesn't sound that hard, but as you'll see, it's more challenging than you would think. We are trying to get him to learn something new since he has refused to roll over again since he did it five times in one day last week.
**Update: Here's another video we just shot. Corbin's laugh is evolving, though we have only been able to catch pieces on video. He stops about half way through, so tune out if you wish (but who would want to stop watching such a cute baby, plus Mitzi making raspberries?!)
8 comments:
Wow, Corbin is getting so big! Hopefully we can get together when you are down on May 2nd. I would love to see your little man in person!
I'm so excited to watch these videos! I can't now because I'm at work (boo) but little Corby looks so cute!
Dude, that cooing/singing is freaking cute! I could not stop laughing! What a cutie!!!! When are you guys going to bring him to NYC for a visit??!!! Seriously.
-Kate
All those videos are SUPER cute!! Eli and I "talk" while I feed him. It's really cute. And Mitzi, I loved the posting about nursing. I made Dave read it so he would understand why sometimes the thought of feeding Eli is not as thrilling as one would think. And Scott, Eli doesn't spit up too much. It's probably like a handful of times a week.
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I just died watching him laugh!!!! Has Gabe seen this yet? I need to book a date with corbin so I can see this adorable behavior in person!!! As soon as we are moved in...we expect visitors! Also, When Scott heads to Utah I think you should come break in the guest room. The crib will even be up! Id like to borrow corbin to see how a baby looks in the new house!
Holy cute. I can't handle it. When are you guys coming down again!?!?! I'm going to have to drive up right now just to hear the baby laugh over and over. I want an mp3 of it to make it my ringtone! That's adorable~
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Where were video blog when my kids were this adorable?! I could listen to babies laugh all day. Hey Nicole, I want that ringtone, too!
Not only do you have the next American Idol on your hands (Mitzi or Corbin, I don't know which), but you have a very cute baby. He could clobber Bryson.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment