Corbin has also had a couple of funny "sucking-reflex" incidents over the past few weeks. The first occurred while we were over at our friends' house. Mitzi was holding him in a chair and he started sucking voraciously on her arm. He was grunting and grumbling and trying to get anything he could out of her arm until we made him a bottle. It was so funny. Sadly, we didn't get any of that on camera. But he has done it a couple of other times, and we did manage to get a few of those on camera. One involved Corbin deciding to suck on Mitzi's chin. To make things even better, moments after he stopped sucking, he decided to barf all over her. It was like Carole and Charlie (my sister and her St. Bernard) all over again:
The moral of the story is that we love our baby and think he is the cutest, funniest, and most enjoyable thing ever, even though he still spits up multiple times a day with little or no warning. But on the plus side, he's sleeping through the night every night nowadays! Hooray!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness how cute is that. I bet you he is cutting some teeth. Just watch.
Love those pictures!!! Oops I was a week early on Scott's birthday.
That's hilarious! His little face is getting cuter and cuter! Seriously, you guys have an ADORABLE kid!
Hey, we're going to be in UT around the 7th for a wedding...it will just be for like 3 days, but any chance you're taking a road trip out there around that time??? I don't know why not! Come on, it's US! COME ON!!!
I think Corbin is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. (Please don't tell Mya--she might get jealous.)
holy cuteness of bean! He is the cutest nephew ever! He looks so grown up all jumping around in his new jumper! I'm so excited to see you guys and teach Corbin how to play Cannonball! Sweet!
I am dying to see him jump in that johnny jumper!!! My last craigslist purchase stood me up last saturday, im really confused why someone would post an ad to get rid of something and then commit to meeting up to get paid for it - then vanish. DUMB!!! And now I dont have a jumperoo of my own for corbin to play in when he comes over.
Those are some great pictures. I love the one where he's sucking on your chin. It was so good to see you guys and to meet Corbin. I still can't believe the size difference. Hope your birthday party and Cannonball went well, Scott. We miss you guys.
-- Melissa
Post a Comment