We went to the doctor last week and his stats were not as impressive as last time. The only thing that has gotten bigger is his head. I think this is due to the fact that I no longer feed him every two hours or at night. But hey he is now in 9 month clothing so he's doing alright. Oh and he had to get shots again, so sad. Our friends that have three kids told us to give him Tylenol before the shots, which I thought was brilliant. I think it did help a little bit. But let's face it four shots are still four shots.
Child's Age: 4 months
Child's Weight: 16-2, 77%
Child's Height: 26 1/4, 92%
Head Circumference: 43 1/2, 90%
Two Months (Top), Four Months (Bottom)


This is what Corbin looked like when the Tylenol wore off...or when he got gas pains...or whatever else it was that caused him one of his thankfully rare crying fits. Poor baby!
2 comments:
Maybe you're not as impressed with Corbin's stats as you were last time, but we are. Man, Bryson won't have those stats until he's two, and he will probably never be in the 90th percentile for anything. Like father like son? Just kidding.
-- Melissa
My hair looks AWESOME in that picture.
Mitzi
Post a Comment