For those of you who haven't bought into our relentless promotions for SYTYCD, here's what you missed last night on the season premier's LA tryouts. They had a bunch of good (and bad) dancers on, but this kid was something else. It was wild! Enjoy:
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know!!! I remember this kid from last year. He's freakishly good!
Nicole and I watched him last night - UNREAL. We've made everybody come and watch him on the DVR. We are all amazed. Next week we get to see the try outs they held in Salt Lake City!
Dude, that kid was crazy, huh! So good! I was screaming at Jed to come and see him since he was in the kitchen when this guy came on. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!
ok - so we watched...and I have to say I CANNOT STAND the judges!!!! It almost ruined the hillarious interpretive dancing. The british guy is super gay and hideous looking, and the marie osmond look alike is so painfully loud and useless that I had to turn it off!!!
ok - with that said, the dancing was pretty fun to watch. I cant wait for the competitiion to really start - I think the auditions were too much for me!
5 comments:
I know!!! I remember this kid from last year. He's freakishly good!
Nicole and I watched him last night - UNREAL. We've made everybody come and watch him on the DVR. We are all amazed. Next week we get to see the try outs they held in Salt Lake City!
Dude, that kid was crazy, huh! So good! I was screaming at Jed to come and see him since he was in the kitchen when this guy came on. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!
ok - so we watched...and I have to say I CANNOT STAND the judges!!!! It almost ruined the hillarious interpretive dancing. The british guy is super gay and hideous looking, and the marie osmond look alike is so painfully loud and useless that I had to turn it off!!!
ok - with that said, the dancing was pretty fun to watch. I cant wait for the competitiion to really start - I think the auditions were too much for me!
I think his name should be Boy Wonder because his moves are unbelieveable.
Post a Comment