This is the best group number from Season 2. When I saw this dance, I knew that I would be in love with this show forever. This is still one of my top three favorite numbers - maybe even #1. Enjoy...
Good One. I am excited for the season to start again.
Glad to see the obsession continues. I didn't watch it much, but I did like the hummingbird routine. Happy watching!-- Melissa
That one was my ALL TIME favorite! It was just so cool!!!
That was cool!!! After seeing all of these videos you posted I think I just may have to watch it this year! Looks pretty dang good!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good One. I am excited for the season to start again.
Glad to see the obsession continues. I didn't watch it much, but I did like the hummingbird routine. Happy watching!
-- Melissa
That one was my ALL TIME favorite! It was just so cool!!!
That was cool!!! After seeing all of these videos you posted I think I just may have to watch it this year! Looks pretty dang good!!! :)
Post a Comment