Here is a video of Corbin, who has finally become a bit ticklish.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Weekend Update and BABY CORBIN!
This last weekend my twin brother and sister both made it to state track, Keaton in the 110m high hurdles, and Kelsey in the 4X400 relay. We had a fun time watching them. I do have to say that in the 1600m my best time would have been not only good enough to qualify but I would have been in the middle and not even dead last. I feel robbed. (I got injured in track my Junior year and that pretty much was the end of that). My mom came to our house on Saturday and planted part of our garden in about 5 minutes. We had been putting it off for awhile thinking it was going to be this big project. Leave it to the pro. On Memorial Day Scott and I went to a rainy bbq at my brother's house. Scott was able to watch a few episodes of Man VS. Wild. That's about it, onto the baby!
Corbin is learning how to sit up by himself.
Corbin is trying to sleep in the carseat. Sad. Look at his red hair. He's kind of a little redhead. I never thought I would have one of those.
Corbin likes to sleep with the blanket on his face. So funny!
And Corbin is kind of discovering his thumb! Oh no! Is it bad that I think it is cute?
Scott and I were making dinner and our decorative plate on the cupboard came crashing down and scared us both to death. Unfortunately I was holding a bowl of milk at the time that I thrashed in my fright and it went everywhere!

Here is a video of Corbin, who has finally become a bit ticklish.
Here is a video of Corbin, who has finally become a bit ticklish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay for Corbin for sitting up!! That's great. We're still working on getting Eli to hold up his huge noggin! And we've decided the thumb is a good thing because it's what keeps Eli asleep at night.
Oh my gosh, I can't stand NOT being there for all this great fun stuff! I am just swooning - HE'S SO CUTE! This is grandma torture, but I have to watch again and again and again
I cant believe he is learning to sit up! And that giggle video is TOO cute!!! We should get together soon and watch your cute baby get cuter by the second...maybe during a little episode of SYTYCD. Ill try to be nice about the judges....
Corbin is too cute. He has the cutest little laugh!! Yay!
So cute. I'm so excited that Bryson is starting to be a bit more interactive, though still colicky. It's fun to see the milestones that lie ahead for him through Corbin. He's so smart.
-- Melissa
So I just came across your blog as I was on another BYU 200th ward alumni's page and I had forgotten that we were due around the same time. Was Corbin born the 28th or 29th? Mason was born the 29th. Anyway, it looks lik I have a lot of catching up to do from reading your blog - you guys have been through a lot the last few months. I hope things start looking up!
Post a Comment