Friday, December 19, 2008

Corbin Flirts with Disaster

Fortunately I had enough time to grab the camera to capture this priceless moment of reckless testosterone in action. While Mitzi and I were finishing dinner Corbin walked over to his little "fun table" and threw off the top piece so he could stand on/in it himself. He's done this many times now but tonight he upped the danger ante and started a'rockin' that boat. He thought it was a great time and we sure got a kick out of it too.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The only reason I can laugh is that it's your kid doing that and not mine. I can't believe that he's not even a year old yet and is already such a dare-devil. What else does he have in store for you? Yikes. Funny though!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Yeah, I absoultely shudder to think of Bryson doing that.

Jarom