Hey all my blogging peeps. I need your address if you want one of our awesomely, sick, phat, tight, Christmas cards. Leave it in a comment or e-mail me at mitzi.cannon@gmail.com
Oh and you have until Friday. What can I say I'm a procrastinator.
Okay, so this is not about an address but I wanted to say I finally found you! We lost touch and I have been wondering how you're doing. Sounds like you're doing great. Cute little boy!
5 comments:
Alex and Anna Beal
1795 W. Hedgerow St.
Kuna, ID 83634
2611 E 1300 S, 84108 until Dec. 28th.
Love ya'll
Mitzi!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the holiday goodies. That fudge was fab!! And the cookies were totally delish Ü THANKS!!
Okay, so this is not about an address but I wanted to say I finally found you! We lost touch and I have been wondering how you're doing. Sounds like you're doing great. Cute little boy!
You think you procrastinate? I can't even respond in a timely manner. Whoops.
Post a Comment