See what I mean, look at that facial expression. What the heck?
For FHE we went and looked for a tree or shrub to plant in our front flower bed. Man they sure are expensive. We are hoping the prices will go down as the season progresses.
Here are Scott and Corbin listening to the iPod. Look at my cute boys!
I got all of these groceries for FREE! Gotta love free food storage. I put everything but the soups in the freezer and we will be good to go in the tortilla and cheese department for awhile. That is so awesome. I'm not super into couponing mainly because a lot of the good deals are stuff I don't normally use or buy and it's a lot of work, but I love it when it has great deals on things I really use. LOVE IT!
3 comments:
You are so amazing scoring all of these deals. Some day when we live back home, you will have to teach me how to work the coupon magic!
p.s. Corbin is the cutest!
That is one seriously cute picture of him at the computer with his cheesy , cheesy grin! Love that! I'm so sad that I have had the flu and didn't get that free stuff! So Sad! That's true my friend! Your doing well!
Good job! Love the freebies! Corbin has the funniest personality too. He just keep getting cuter!
Post a Comment